We collect and store confidential information including, but not limited to your name, email address, telephone numbers, your company information, financial information, transactional information based on your activities on the website, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic information, ad data, IP address, standard web log information and supplemental information from third parties such as Google Analytics. If you would like to opt out of such implementations please stop using the website.
We may use your confidential information for the following purposes:
1. To display your profile/advertisement on the website to facilitate our services.
2. To provide contact information to relevant parties.
3. To send you information about Humara Forum, our products, our services, service updates, and promotional offers from humara forum and any other party which we found relevant for you.
4. To opt out from the promotional emails or messages you can unsubscribe yourself from the list.
5. To improve our services, collect fees, enforce our policies, and enforce our terms and Conditions.
6. To resolve disputes, respond to legal requirements, prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and protect anyone's rights, property, and safety.
We might post testimonials on our website obtained from users' and these could include your name, company, city, and other personal information. We are not responsible for any personal information a user might include in their testimonial.
Humara Forum is fully committed to protecting your confidential information. But in unforeseen circumstances of technical failures or malfunctions, we will not be responsible for any damage or loss resulting from it.